17/06/2012

My favorite dishes in London- part 1
Last week Time Out magazine published a list of interesting food suggestions where instead of reviewing the establishments, food critics have come up with a shortlist of their most recent favourite dishes...
Not only did I enjoy it and I was pleased to see that some were my favorites too, but I thought of sharing a few of mine. Here is the first part....

Anchovy Toast @ Bistro Union





Selection of Charcuterie @ Terroirs


Quail's egg shooters with Bath Pig chorizo @ Mark Hix Bar



Grilled Ham, Bubble & Squeak, 2 Poched Eggs & Hollandaise @ Caravan




Classic Tortilla @ Barrafina




Buta-Bara yuzu miso (Grilled pork skewer with yuzu and miso) @ Zuma





 Turnip Cake @ Yauatcha




Hiya Hatsu (Cold noodle with hot broth) @ Koya






Mini Ibérico Pork and Foie Gras Burger @ Opera Tavern

No comments:

Post a Comment